JaymeKnits

Monday, February 13, 2006

I can see!

It's been almost a week since my surgery. At my 1 day follow up I had 20/20 in my left, 20/25 in my right eye, and 20/20 with them together. I'm loving it. I still wake up in the morning and rach for the glasses that aren't there. I'll be donating those glasses when I go in for my 1 week appointment this afternoon.

There hasn't been much knitting or spinning this week. Instead I got out my sewing machine and got a bunch of things done that I've been neglecting for a while. I turned the curtains in the kitchen into Roman Shades, hemmed some pants, made a new liner for my knitting basket and covered the case for my Gem. I took some pictures and I'll post them later.

I guess I've been JaymeDoesEverythingButKnits lately. I don't want to start any new projects until I finish my sisters mitten and I haven't had a chance to do anything that takes that much attention for a while. I've decided it will be finished and sent by the end of the month (assumiung she sends me my shrug by then too).