1) How long have you been spinning?
I've been Spinning for just over a year now.
2) Are you a beginner, novice, or experienced spinner?
I'd say I'm experienced I've tried just about everything I've been able to get my hads on, both fibers and techniques.
3) Do you spin on a drop spindle or wheel, or both?
Both, Most of my spinning is on my wheel but I like to take a spindle with me when I travel and such.
4) What types and weights of drop spindles (or what type of spinning wheel(s) ) do you currently own?
The only spindles I currently own are one's I've made my self, I bought one but I eventually learned I didn't like how it spun so I gave it away. I haven't weighed them but one is lighter and good for a moderate lace weight and the other is what I would classify as a basic mid weight spindle. If you look in my archives you can see I also have 2 wheels, an Kromski Minstrel and a Majacraft Little Gem II.
5) What type of fibers have you spun with before?
Many different wools, alpaca, angora, silk, tencel, bamboo, ingeo, latte(the only one I hated so far)... and others. If I come across something I haven't spun before and I can afford it I'll usually buy a couple ounces to try out.
6) What fibers do you prefer to spin with?
7) What fibers do you dislike?
Hand pained with high contrast. They eithe muddy up or stripe when spun, neither of which I prefer for most yarns
8) Do you prefer natural colored fibers, or handpainted/dyed fiber?
Dyed heathery colors are my favorites.
9) Would you prefer all one type of roving or smaller amounts of different types to sample?
All one type so I have enough to makesomething with it.
10) What are you favorite colors?
Pink, I love pinks, especially nice dusty roses. But I also like blues and muted greens.
11) What colors do you dislike?
Anything too bright.
12) What would you like to do with your handspun yarn, or what do you plan to do with it?
Most of my yarn (handspun or store bought) usually sits around and marintes before telling me what it wants to be. I usually make patterns up as I knit or follow guidelines, recipes or ideas more than actual patterns
13) What spinning projects are you currently working on?
I'm trying to finish up all of my in progress things right now. I'm plying some lace weight border liecester and finishing some Merino singles on the wheels. On my spindle is some dark BFL.
14) Do you have a wishlist?
yes but not online or anything...
15) What are your other favorite hobbies?
knitting and spinning of course
16) Do you have any allergies (pet, smoke, food, fiber,etc...)?
No pet allergies, Fiber and smoke never mix IMHO and food allergies are only to things like watermelon and tomatos.
17) What is your preferred shipping method (USPS, UPS, FedEx)?
What ever works best for you works for me, they will all deliver straight to my door step.